Sunday, May 22, 2016

First Grade Garden Preview

It is hard to believe that it has been almost a year since my last post! I've been busy with these darlings.




I went back to work just before winter break. Working full time with three kids has been an adjustment, but it is going well. The baby is already 8 and a half months. My oldest finishes kindergarten in just a couple of weeks. Time flies!

I have some posts planned for this summer, but I wanted to share this video before then. I worked with the first grade team on an amazing project the last couple of months. This was the promotional video we put together before the big culminating activity.


I plan to share more of the behind the scenes once the end-of-school craziness dies down, but I couldn't wait to share the preview!




No comments:

Post a Comment