Monday, March 17, 2014

Sunday Funday: Consignment Shopping

 
We are on spring break this week. It is a great time to link up with Molly and Deirdre We started our break with the annual St. Patrick’s Day parade.

stpparade

Our Sunday Funday was shaped around the Liverpool game. I wanted to go to a big children’s consignment sale, so I left just before 8am to ensure that my children were not left unattended once the game started. (I joke…sort of!)

It was a great day! Not only did Liverpool beat Manchester United 3-0, but I found some amazing deals at the Just Between Friends sale. The last day of the sale, most items are 50% off. I have gotten to the point where I only buy clothes for my kids at these sales. I also only allow myself to shop once they reduce the prices.

jbf

The pictures don’t do it justice. My cousin is getting married this week, so I bought my daughter four gorgeous dresses for $3 to $4 each. She is still deciding which one twirls the best. My son is going to wear the Ralph Lauren shirt in the picture. It was $2.50. The athletic shorts were $2 each. They are all branded. The blue outfit and matching hat are from Gymboree. I got all three pieces for just $3.75.

According to my receipt, I paid an average of $2.44 an item. My daughter was having a blast trying everything on. She was thrilled with our little impromptu fashion show.

So far spring break is off to a great start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

On a separate note, please consider linking up your favorite St. Patrick's Day activity if you haven't already!

PatricksDayButton

 
The linky will be up for another week. I am also giving my Sully Shamrock font to anyone who links up a St. Patrick's Day Post.














No comments:

Post a Comment