Sunday, April 7, 2013

You and Me Fighting EB

I wanted to share information about a wonderful fundraiser that I am happy to be a part of right now.

Tamera at My Heart Belongs in First is holding a special fundraiser in honor of a little boy at her church who suffers from EB (Epidermolysis Bullosa). It is a very rare genetic condition in which the skin and internal body linings blister at the slightest knock or rub, causing painful, open wounds.

Tamara has gathered a group of bloggers to help the cause. For a small donation of $10, you will get over $85 worth of products!
 
To learn more, please visit My Heart Belongs in First. I hope that you will join me in helping. After spending a week in the pediatric ward of the hospital with my son I want to do anything I can to help a sick kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment