Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Teachers for Boston

The last two weeks have chewed me up and spit me out. I am exhausted! I have an awesome Tech Tuesday planned. I have a review of the best pencil sharpener ever in the works.

However I also a pile of papers to grade. (I’m missing my student teacher already!) My formal observation is next week and there is going to be a camera crew present to film it and the pre/post observation conferences. That didn’t sound nearly as intimidating when I volunteered for this case study in the fall.

Right now I am sitting in a dark room waiting on a certain three-year-old little girl who should have been asleep an hour ago.

So, what I do have for you tonight is a link for a great opportunity to contribute to the One Fund to help the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing.

Teachers for Boston

There are a number of teachers who have donated their products. There is one pack of products for grades k-2.

Teachers for Boston K-2

There is also a pack products geared towards grades 3-6.

Teachers for Boston 3-6

Each pack is worth over $150 and is available for a $20 donation. I have donated two of my products. I tried to pick things that would work for the widest audience, so my “Who am I” and “Time is Golden” are in both packs.

Be sure to check it out!

1 comment: