Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year, New Fonts

Happy new year! I am still on break and trying to fit in as much family time as possible. I can see the end of the break looming ahead.

New Years Eve we went out to eat as a family and treated the kids to ice cream. The Irishman and I debated whether or not to stay up for midnight. By 11 he was dozing on the couch next to me so I decided to try the app I’d been eyeing for a while now.

I brought in the new year by creating my own fonts. To be fair I did shake my husband awake before the ball dropped. I *might* have then stayed up another hour getting things just right.

The next night I was again up past midnight figuring out how to download the font and post it to my TpT store. They are freebies – be sure to check them out! I have a heart themed font in the works I hope to post in the next week. I think I found a new hobby!

Here is the first one I did:
SullyNewYearFont
 
My second attempt:SullyNewBeginnings

You can click the pictures for the link to my TpT store. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment